Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Long Time No See

Its been a LONG time since i have update this blog.... and it will be a long time before u readers come back and check progress (basically i think are 4 ppl tanya, jason, 'mi, and arisa)... so i guess theres no BIG problem for slow updates... anyways i want to post this entry before blogger kicks me out... so after a few weeks in school nothing realli interesting happened except getting to see 'mi everyday ^^... (for other readers plz refrain from pukin)... today was the seniour convocation... i didnt do anything much except played on my phone games... for the past few weeks i enjoyed my physics and chemistry class the most... mr kuhl is like the devil and mr thornley is like he just graduated from elementary school... anyways... simon is giving me soo much work... i am so seng... he and his role plays... i heard he grades harder than page... but i still think page is the ultimate grade killer... so i am betting a b or a b+ for him... i am now using my neighbor's wirelsss connection via my laptop... its faster than the usual net i have (what a shame!!!)... and he doesnt know how to check his router so i will be enjoying leeching his internet... so i guess i'll be using fee internet for quite a while....

PS: I want the ไอ้มดแดง v1 theme song anyone have it??? (if u should ask y its because i want it for my ringtone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home