Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Been A Long Time

"Update your blog si, it's been a long time leaw"
That was said by Air last night... and if u dunnoe who she is u shouldn't be reading this blog... i couldnt log on to blogger last night so i decide to update today... its been a very long time since my last update... and my life is going quite well... high marks for every subject i take... enjoying my three sciences very much!!! (sounds so nerd)... my love life now is perfect so far... (thanks to the one sharing it with me)... a few cool things happened over the time interval since the last update... Mr.Thornley ate 25 cm of masking tape (though the width was very small) because he went head on to Mr.Kuhl betting that Mr. Kuhl doesnt know the Schrodian (sp?) equation... Mr.Kuhl did... so he had to eat it... on the fast day... last sat i went for the SAT diagnostic test... with ice hu seems to be so lost (srry ice)... so now i am here writing my update so that blogger doesnt kick me out for neglect of care...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, ur chem teacher is ...... (no comment), and he'll be my TOK teacher next sem., wow! tok gonna be so .... (no comment again):p
everything seems to be perfect for u ~ dee jai duay na :), and i kor thank to u too :p
pai la c ya <3

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!!! an update!!! how dare you update before me >.<# okie damn how the hell can your life be so perfect and i'm so ....... argh! nvm.. oh! one thing... did he really ate that tape??? so weird

well see ya around lad

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home