Monday, November 06, 2006

School Life As It Is

Well... i havent updated in a freaking long time and i guess it's my duty to do so because i run a freaking blog... and what u do to blogs is freaking update them... and my chatterbox gonna expire again so i posted a "..." so that it will just keep on staying there... so far... life really sucks... except today i got 100 percent on my chem lab so proud ^^... anyways... so everybody now freaking hates simon mainly because of his attitude and stupid assignments... and i hate him too basically because he's ur eng teacher... everybody hates eng teachers... thats a proven fact... so anyways... i've been on a braniac craze for the past few days and i've downloaded all the episodes mr.thornley posted on the school server.... and watched them over the holidays.... (y are u staring at the blog like that).... so it was fun to see stuff explode... physics is quite difficult with the simple harmonic motion type crap... but i am beginning to understand so that's a great thing... tmr i have to continue my bio enzyme lab (i noe my teacher suck shit)... uma actually gave hw that we actually have to turn in... thats like WOW... and psychology we're starting on memory and we found out that jj likes to bullshit (no offences)... so thats pretty much it of my life since school opened... oh incase ur wondering... my love life is still cool...

1 Comments:

Blogger ||w@zaB!Zaa|| said...

Your love life is cool...my love life is...cruel T-T

Come and update more often di!!!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home